(විකිපොත්:Maintenance වෙතින් යළි-යොමු කරන ලදි)
|ප්රවර්ගය:විකිපොත් නඩත්තු කටයුතු contains categorized list of all pages needing some work.
Maintenance work is vital to keeping Wikibooks running optimally. You can help with most of these tasks to make Wikibooks a better project!
For these tasks, see Wikibooks:CCO Resources.
- Pages, Categories, Templates, and Files that need to be organized. Only Category:Categories should be left uncategorized.
- Books to be Alphabetized.
- Pages missing a reference section Pages with inline references but no <references/> or
- Category:Book:Wikibooks Stacks/Attention needed Pages that have detected problems interfering with the hierarchical shelving of pages in the Wikibooks Stacks.
- Naming convention
- Pages to be transwikied to another wiki.
- Requests for import to Wikibooks. Only admins and importers can do the actual import, but all Wikibookians are welcome to comment on requests.
- Transwikis needing a home may be useful to merge into an appropriate book.
- Pages needing to be dewikified – When appropriate these pages may be dewikified. Pages that do not meet our inclusion requirements may be marked for deletion.
- Unused files – Look for duplicates, nonsense, and copyright violations, and tag them accordingly.
- Files now at Commons & Files now at Commons (different name) – Files now available on Commons that can be deleted from Wikibooks.
- Files with unknown copyright status – These will be deleted after a week if the author does not provide proper license information.
- Files with no non-free use rationale – These will be deleted after a week if the uploader does not provide a full non-free use rationale.
- Files lacking an author – These files need information on who created them in the first place.
- Files with unknown source – These files need information as to where they came from.